Book your three hour ticket to gain entry to this fun, fashion-focused program of activities, such as markets, runway shows, workshops, live entertainment as well as delicious bites from some of Brisbane’s best food trucks.
Textile waste is a growing problem, with 6000kgs of unwanted clothing being sent to landfill every 10 minutes in Australia. Be inspired to incorporate more pre-loved fashion into your wardrobe while helping to reduce your impact on landfill and saving money.
A condition of taking part in this event is to provide full details for each attendee, as part of the event producers and Council’s COVID Safe Plan. The safety and wellbeing of all attendees and workers is the highest priority.
To facilitate a COVID safe event, the organisers of Revive will have the following safe event practice in place:
- COVID Safe trained staff and volunteers
- Contained ticketed site, with numbers limited to the event site size, to allow one person per 4m2 for social distancing
- Cash free site, electronic payment methods only
- Ability to contact trace all attendees should an outbreak occur
- Regular professional cleaning of high touch points areas throughout the site
- Provision of hand sanitising stations throughout the site
- Indicators for 1.5m for social distancing
- First aid & isolation room onsite
119 Lamington St
New Farm, QLD 4005